Monday, August 28, 2006

Rome Update now complete

The tour of Rome has now been fully updated. It now features over 100 panoramic images from Rome, including a number within St.Peter’s and the Vatican. With about 900 churches before thinking about anything else, Rome has so much to see that it is hard to know where to stop. Getting all the icons onto a map so they could still be distinguished individually puts some limit on the photographic madness. If you happen to see that your favorite place is not featured, then I am sorry. Let me know what it is and should I make it back there then I can try to cover it next time.

In the meantime I hope you enjoy your virtual tour around the Pantheon, Vatican, Coliseum, Palatine Hill, Roman Forum and all the other places covered. Please let me know what your favorite image on the tour is – that’s what the comments are for!

No comments:

New Panoramas on Panoramic Earth